Excellence in Accessible Pedestrian Signals (APS) and Push Buttons
SP1 Software Released!
The new Service Pack 1 feature enhancement software package has been released and is available from your local distributor. Click here for a list of your local distributors. If you are a distributor, click here to access the distributor login.
SP1 contains many new features such as:
- - Single PC-Application for all configuration functions, audio updates, and firmware updates.
- - Simple EPBS and CCU2EN upgrade to SP1 using EZ510 and a single USB flash drive.
- - Programmable calendar allowing multiple configurations enabled based on time of day, day of week, and holidays.
- - Set configuration of an individual EPBS from the CCU2EN configuration page.
- - Change or set the ID of an EPBS via USB connected to the EPBS.
- - Support network functions for SNMP and SNTP.
- - Enhanced security.
- - Communication testing between CCU2EN and each EPBS.
Click the links below for quick access to the new ToolBox and updated manuals:
Rugged and reliable, the EZ Communicator is a fully integrated Accessible Pedestrian System. It offers multiple audible indications and a vibro-tactile indication to clearly identify to all pedestrians the information needed to navigate a crosswalk.
Easy to activate yet difficult to destroy, the Bulldog is tested to 300 million activations. Designed for very low maintenance and built on tested and proven technology.
Using the same rugged and reliable push button and housing as Polara’s Navigator, Model-X is designed for use at a pedestrian crosswalk with in-pavement or overhead flashing yellow lights.